Looking for answers to frequently asked questions? You’ve come to the right place! Our new home FAQs include a little bit of something on everything you need to know about Chambers Creek.
A master planned community is a large-scale residential community that, in addition to a wide range of new home products, prices, and styles, includes an array of recreational amenities that enrich the lives of its residents.
It’s a large-scale residential community featuring homes and amenities that are designed specifically for the wants and needs of homebuyers 55 years of age or better.
For more information on 55+ restrictions, click here!
Chambers Creek’s official address is in Willis, Texas, but as you’ll discover, we are a destination all our own! Our community is conveniently situated just off I-45 with easy access to Conroe (less than 10 miles away) and The Woodlands (approximately 20 miles away). That means everyday conveniences are all a short drive from your new front door. Journey 45 minutes to the south to Houston’s employment districts, medical center (one of the biggest in the world), entertainment venues, sporting arenas, and world-class museums, dining, and shopping. And for travelers, George Bush International Airport is less than an hour away.
Chambers Creek is the vision of Caldwell Communities, an award-winning developer with a team passionate about creating one-of-a-kind communities with amenities that enrich the lives of residents. At Chambers Creek, Caldwell is combining years of experience with a solid understanding of how the Active Adult home buyer likes to live, and play. The goal? To deliver the very best 55+ master planned community in the state!
Everything is bigger in Texas, right? Chambers Creek included! Our community is nestled into 1,100 acres of an unexpectedly lush landscape that we like to call Houston’s Hill Country. Upon completion, this community will include an exciting variety of amenities and more than 3,000 new homes. That’s a lot of neighbors, and just as many good friends.
To be honest it would be quicker to list what amenities we don’t have! With Chambers Creek’s diverse amenity offerings, there is something fun and exciting for everyone, every day.
- 9-hole golf course by Tom Lehman
- 18-hole putting course
- 20+ miles of trails
- Amenity center
- Bocce ball
- Creative Workshop
- Community garden
- Dog parks
- Driving range
- Tennis Court
- Indoor pool
- Private marina on Lake Conroe
- Outdoor fitness stations
- Parks & green space
- Resort-style pool
- Wellness & social center
New construction and move-in ready homes here start from the low $300s.
Chambers Creek will build more than 3,000 homes upon completion.
A Home Owners Association, HOA for short, is an organization responsible for safeguarding the property values of the homes in the community. It is also charged with creating an engaging lifestyle for residents. To serve this two-pronged mission, the HOA at Chambers Creek establishes guidelines for maintaining the community’s appearance; oversees the operation, maintenance, and repair of amenities; provides common space landscaping; and plans a robust calendar of special activities, classes, and events.
HOA dues are payable quarterly:
- Base HOA rate is $3,480 per year and includes
- Access to all amenity centers (i.e., clubhouse, putting green, pool, outdoor fitness etc.)
- Access to all trail system
- Access to boat launch in the private marina
- Note that reserved boat slips are separate and not included
- Duets are an additional $2,220 per year
- Includes full structure “insurance” including fire replacement damage (ex: Roof, paint, etc.), exterior maintenance, as well as front + backyard maintenance
- Lots adjacent to Golf Course are an additional $1,800 per year
- Golf Fee is an additional $3480 per year. Whole Household will have all-inclusive access to play golf during golf hours
- Fiber Assessment Fee is an additional $360 per year
Upon Closing Fees:
- Foundation Fee is 0.25% of the home closing price, due upon closing
- Working Capital Fee is $3100, due upon closing
*HOA dues & upon closing fees are subject to change.
Yes, Chambers Creek benefits from being in a MUD. A MUD or “Municipal Utility District” is a special Texas entity that supports planned developments in areas where city services and needed infrastructure are not yet available. MUDs contribute to the affordability of new homes in Texas and the exciting growth here. The MUD tax rate is $1.35 in Chambers Creek.
The current estimated tax rate for Chambers Creek is $3.1948 ($1.8488 Other entities +$1.35 MUD). This is based on the 2021 Tax Year & Tax Rate. *Taxes are collected by Montgomery County Central Appraisal District. For more information visit mcad-tx.org.
- MUD #100 – Trash, Water & Sewer
- Energy – Electric
- Centerpoint- Gas
- Wellcom – Fiber Internet (Note: There is no cable. It’s either a streaming service through Wellcom or a satellite provider as chosen by the homeowner.)
Once you are under contract on your home, you will have the opportunity to be added to the waitlist. You are given first priority and will be contacted when we open up the slips for rent.