- January 11, 2023
Living in Hawaii seems like it should be paradise, but there are challenges associated with living on a very small, remote island in the middle of the Pacific. After living on Molokai for just over a year, we realized that we missed the little things that most people take for granted – like having more than 3 restaurants to go to, or not paying $9 for a loaf of bread and over $6 a gallon for gas! After some major health issues, we also really needed to be closer to medical care and veterinary care for our dogs. We started throwing ideas around for where we could live at sea level (for health reasons) and Texas came up as a possibility.
We started searching online for active adult communities and accidentally found an ad for Chambers Creek! We liked the idea that this was a brand new community and we could get in at the start. Who knew we would actually be one of the very first to break ground? We had looked at several other communities, but what drew us to Chambers Creek was all of the amenities – direct access to Lake Conroe with a boat slip, vineyard, pool, plenty of trails for dog-walking, clubs, fitness center and activities galore. Not to mention the proximity to shopping, restaurants, theater, and other fun stuff. We are excited for this next chapter in our lives and can’t wait to come “home” to Chambers Creek!
Deb & Cecil
- 55+ Active Adult Walking and Biking Trails in Willis
- Pickleball and Active Adults – Staying Active and Engaged at Chambers Creek
- Lake Conroe Fishing: Your Next Angling Adventure Awaits!
- Best Day Trip Ideas for Grandparents and Grandkids from Willis, Texas!
- Tips for Downsizing Your Home With Style
- Chambers Creek Offers Residents Close Proximity to Top Medical Centers in Houston and The Woodlands
- Are Property Values Increasing at Communities with Golf Courses?
- Additional Benefits of an Active and Wellness-Focused Lifestyle for Those Who Are 55 and Older
- Chambers Creek is Your EV and Golf Cart Friendly Community Near Houston
- The Hesses Resident Testimonial
- 2023 Design Trends for Active Adult Homes
- Why You Should Consider Moving to an Active Adult Community in Texas