- January 4, 2023
Ron & I are both retired and living our best life. We enjoy making new friends through our many hobbies and travels including wine tasting, outdoor activities, and domestic and international travel. While our new home is being built, we plan to hike Machu Picchu and travel to Patagonia, the Bordeaux region, and Paris.
We are looking forward to meeting new friends in Chambers Creek that have similar interests to ours, learning new things, and further living our best life!
We are moving to Chambers Creek from Spring, TX, however we split our time between TX, Bonita Springs, FL and Lake of the Ozarks, MO. We enjoy spending time with our blended family of five children and eight grandchildren (so far)!
Carol & Ron
- Chambers Creek Offers Residents Close Proximity to Top Medical Centers in Houston and The Woodlands
- Are Property Values Increasing at Communities with Golf Courses?
- Top 3 Benefits of a Gated Community for Residents
- Additional Benefits of an Active and Wellness-Focused Lifestyle for Those Who Are 55 and Older
- The Grymkoskis Resident Testimonial
- Chambers Creek is Your EV and Golf Cart Friendly Community Near Houston
- 2023 Design Trends for Active Adult Homes
- Why You Should Consider Moving to an Active Adult Community in Texas
- Why So Many are Embracing the Active Adult LiveWell Lifestyle
- Summer Activities: Things to do on Lake Conroe
- Meet & Greet #1 Recap
- Things to do in Willis, Texas!