- May 23, 2023
Our LiveWell program defines everything that we do here at Chambers Creek, from the physical fitness of our residents to a joyful and healthy lifestyle supported by events, programs, and amenities galore! Based on six pillars, our LiveWell program goes beyond physical fitness for a lifestyle of comprehensive well-being focused on emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual, and vocational health so that all of our residents can live their best lives and reduce the need for medical assistance. However, when the need for medical assistance does arrive, our residents are also happy to live in homes near the medical centers in Houston and The Woodlands.
Of course, besides the medical center in Houston, Chambers Creek is close to many other fantastic medical facilities, including The Woodlands Medical Center, a large complex offering access to world-class doctors and medical services. That’s just scratching the surface of the many medical centers, hospitals, and facilities available in Houston, Texas offering a wide range of services including cancer care, heart and vascular care, neuroscience, orthopedics, cardiology, gastroenterology, women’s health, and emergency care, to name just a few. You’ll find all of these highly regarded medical centers in Houston and The Woodlands:
• Texas Medical Center
• Memorial Hermann at The Woodlands
• Houston Methodist Hospital at The Woodlands
• MD Anderson Cancer Center at The Woodlands
• Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center
• Texas Children’s Hospital at The Woodlands
• Ben Taub Hospital
• Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
• UT Health Science Center
• Houston Northwest Medical Center
All of these facilities boast highly skilled medical professionals and a bevy of advanced technologies, so they’re capable of offering top-notch medical care in a wide range of specialties. Best of all, they’re all just a short distance from Chambers Creek. Those who have homes near the medical centers in Houston and The Woodlands have easy and convenient access to an incredible array of medical-care options overseen by some of the leading specialists in their fields.
Of course, here at Chambers Creek, our consideration for the well-being of our 55+ active adult residents doesn’t end with our proximity to top-notch medical care. We also have a program powered by a world-class medical center in Houston to provide comprehensive wellness screenings for residents. This is in addition to all of the other benefits provided by our LiveWell program, which is geared toward ensuring that our residents can enjoy their best lives each and every day.
To learn more about our LiveWell program and the many other advantages that residents at Chambers Creek enjoy, such as our on-site marina, miles of hike and bike trails, exciting neighborhood events, and much more, all you have to do is fill out the short contact form below to subscribe to our newsletter. We’ll help keep you up to date on everything that’s happening around our exciting, vibrant, dynamic community for active adults, including event announcements, builder and home information, and much more!
- Are Property Values Increasing at Communities with Golf Courses?
- Top 3 Benefits of a Gated Community for Residents
- Additional Benefits of an Active and Wellness-Focused Lifestyle for Those Who Are 55 and Older
- The Grymkoskis Resident Testimonial
- Chambers Creek is Your EV and Golf Cart Friendly Community Near Houston
- The Hesses Resident Testimonial
- 2023 Design Trends for Active Adult Homes
- Why You Should Consider Moving to an Active Adult Community in Texas
- Why So Many are Embracing the Active Adult LiveWell Lifestyle
- Summer Activities: Things to do on Lake Conroe
- Meet & Greet #1 Recap
- Things to do in Willis, Texas!